This new entertaining and humorous sketch-based customer service DVD gives participants an opportunity to see, and reflect on, both good and poor customer service. This DVD is perfect for customer service based training.
Rather than 'tell' participants what good and poor customer service looks and feels like, we show them as two characters who experience warm customer service in a local cafe whilst waiting for their friend who has just popped next door to change a shirt, where the service is somewhat less perfect.
This 10-minute film will help you generate lots of discussion, and allow you to explore themes such as:
- How to build empathy with customers.
- The dangers of making assumptions about customers.
- The safe use of humour in customer contact situations.
- How to manage difficult or dissatisfied customers (and how not to!).
- The dangers of adrenalin fuelled flight or fight interactions.
- The importance of being flexible and respectful.
And much more.
The example of poor customer service example used in the film is based on real events.
The DVD comes complete with full Trainer's Notes.
To view a clip of the video, click here.