This item is a download.
It's extremely frustrating when people don't listen to you. While you're trying to get a message across it seems as if their mind is somewhere else. Sometimes, it's like banging your head against a brick wall. It's painful and stressful and it's great when you stop.
In this Useful Guide you'll find five simple techniques you can use immediately to get your message across in ways that will make people sit up and take notice.
This Useful Guide is great if you would like to use ethical and authentic ways to get your point across so other people hear, see and feel it.
This Useful Guide is a downloadable ebook.
What the Useful Guide includes:
- How to avoid people disconnecting and drifting off.
- Tailoring your message to their thinking style so they understand what you want.
- The skills used by charismatic leaders to positively influence others.
- Creating cooperative relationships at home and at work.
- Eliminate the frustration and time wasting that occurs when communication is misunderstood.
- How to identify a persons values by the way they talk and behave, then use those values to inspire and motivate them.
- How to connect easily with people who have visual, auditory or kinaesthetic preferences or learning styles.
- Learn about the hidden messages you send when you think you're not 'saying' anything.
- How to make sure you present authentically.
Each chapter contains a checklist so that you can begin integrating the lessons into your own communication style and experience the positive difference each one can make.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Gain the attention of your listeners and keep them engaged.
- Present information in ways that ensure people stay engrossed and fully grasp your message.
- Match your messages to the other person's values so they feel inspired and motivated.
- Appeal to the senses so that your audience not only listens but becomes involved with what you have to say.
- Communicate authentically and in ways that match your own values.
About the Author
Stephanie Philp is an internationally recognised certifying trainer of NLP based in Raglan, New Zealand. She trains NLP worldwide.