This item is a download.
This Useful Guide takes you through a logical path of assessing where you are now in terms of your career, developing ideas about where you really want to be in the future, and looking at ways to help you get there.
This Useful Guide is a downloadable ebook.
What the Useful Guide includes:
- Why career development is important.
- Career patterns and influences.
- Career success and satisfaction.
- A skills and ability audit.
- Promoting your career development aspirations.
- Action Planning and making it happen.
- Access to a downloadable toolkit which includes all the exercises in the Useful Guide so you can complete the exercises on your computer.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Look at your career plan options in a structured way.
- Understand what career success means for you.
- Be aware of your skills and ability (and any future development needed) to deliver that success.
- Have an action plan in place to deliver a successful career and be able to promote yourself to achieve it.
About the Author
Eve Winston has many years experience working in careers and guidance with both young people and adults. She has designed and delivered career development workshops for several organisations, and run 1:1 careers coaching sessions for individuals.
Eve has Diplomas in Careers Guidance and Training Management. She also has an MSc in Urban Policy Studies and a BA(Hons) in English and History.