This item is a download.
Do you find that you are just doing too much? Are you working late and not getting on top of your "To Do" list? How good are you at sharing this load?
Delegation is one of the essential skills of management. Used effectively it can enable you to use your time more effectively, focus your time and attention where it is most needed, at the same time as developing the capability of your team members.
This Useful Guide is for you if you would like to learn how to delegate effectively or if you know how to delegate effectively but you have difficulty "letting go".
This Useful Guide is a downloadable ebook.
What the Useful Guide includes:
- Access to the downloadable toolkit which contains the benefits planner, the delegation planner, the 7 step checklist and the urgency v Importance tool.
- What is delegation?
- Benefits of delegation.
- Barriers to delegation.
- How to decide what to delegate.
- How to decide whom to delegate to.
- The 7 step approach to effective delegation.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Delegate effectively.
- Delegate without worrying.
- Decide what you can delegate and what you must do yourself.
- Determine who best to delegate to.
- Have more time to do the things you should be doing!
About the Author
Susan Kaer is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a member of the International Stress Management Association.