Becoming a manager for the first time is both an exciting and challenging experience. Suddenly you will see the workplace from a very different perspective. Are you ready to make some wise decisions? At a Crossroads is a particularly useful exercise for people who have been promoted from within the team to become the manager and who are struggling to adapt to their new role with people who were once their peers.
This exercise can be completed in about 60 minutes. In total, allowing for discussion, we recommend allowing about 75 minutes for this module.
- To explore some of the challenges participants will face as a manager and how to approach them with the right balance of ethics and pragmatism.
This module can be used with groups of between 4 to 18 participants.
Learners who are brand new managers (or very soon will be), particularly if they have been promoted from within the team.
Comes complete with:
- A handy UPVC roll up game board that is durable and easy to transport (A1 size).
- Facilitator Traffic Light cards.
- Conundrum Cards.
- Diversion Cards.
- Toy cars to be used as playing pieces.
- If you're not a Trainers' Library member, you'll also receive a full training pack for this game by email, including detailed trainer’s notes, and participant briefs. (Trainers' Library members can download these as normal from Trainers' Library.)
For more information about this game, click here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Trainers' Library members pay just £45.00 for the game board since the game is included in your Trainers' Library membership. Please log-in to obtain your discount.
For more information about the benefits of Trainers' Library membership, please click here.